• Available on FEI, Kleindiek, Tescan, Joel and Zeiss systems
• Can be used without chemical cleaning process
• Before packaging, each needle is inspected by SEM
• Bare needle resistance below 50 ohm
• Unique MST technology through Hengsheng Technology to increase product uniformity
• Suitable for fault analysis of 250nm~2nm processes
MESOSCOPE is started from July of 2006 in Taipei, Taiwan. The purpose of the company establishing at the beginning is to provide the most advanced Nano-Scale methodology and measurement concepts imported into Taiwan and China. Mesoscope Technology is committed to the innovation of semiconductor component measurement methods and the development of new-generation memory structures to solve the obstacles of advanced process development and become the only irreplaceable solution. In order to meet the fault analysis needs of future generations, Mesoscope Technology will complete the research and development of coating probes in 2021, and complete the low resistance, high aspect ratio CAFM, SCM, SSRM, MFM probes.