- Partnership with SEMICS, Korean leading Wafer Level Prober provider, to explore prober market in both Taiwan and China.
- Partnership with ERS electronic GmbH, the innovation leader in the market of thermal management solutions for semiconductor manufacturing, to deliver highly-differentiated thermal solutions to the fast-growing number of semiconductor companies in China..
- Change of management team. Mr. Jack Chen / Chairman and Mr. Henry Kao / CEO lead Spirox transformation.
- VESP Technology Corporation established. Different from the distribution service that Spirox provides, VESP supports a full range of reliability and qualification testing in house.
- Spirox has the partnership with Toray Engineering Co., Ltd, delivering the smarter AOI services in Great China.
- Spirox has the partnership with Hamamatsu to broaden the product line with inspection and provide the smarter solutions in Great China market .
- Spirox Technology ( Shanghai ) Co., Ltd., SuZhou Office established, to expedite response times for key customers inquires and delivering smarter solutions.
- China IC Verification Center established, to support a full range of reliability and qualification testing in house.
- Spirox to Represent Multitest for Taiwan and China to enhance sales and support services for test handler and interface product business.
- Spirox acquired Infinet Technology Ltd. , an integrated test equipment agents to expand new businesses.
- Taipei office is established, to distribute broad portfolio of Tektronix Test and Measurement Instruments in Taiwan
- 20th anniversary of the company, remarked by the host of industrial forum to address Strategic Value for High-tech Industries.
- Spirox ranks No.141 in Taiwan top 500 service companies by Common Wealth magazine
- Spirox ranks No.151 in Taiwan top 1000 service companies and ranks No.35 in channel service by Business Weekly magazine.
- Chengdu China office is established.
- Kunshan China service center is established.
- Taichung Technical Service Center is established
- Spirox ranks No. 10 in Taiwan’s Top 50 fastest growing companies and No. 116 in Top 500 service companies by Common Wealth magazine.
- Spirox ranks No. 47 in Taiwan top 100 technology companies by TECHVANTAGE magazine
- Spirox ranks No. 39 in “Taiwan Technology Top 100” chosen by Business Next Biweekly magazine.
- Spirox moves into new headquarters.
- Joint Venture with Credence and CSIC Established.
- Suzhou China service center is established.
- IC Verification Center is established.
- Tainan Science Park Branch office is established.
- Spirox subsidiary, Fortune Technologies Hong Kong Branch is established.
- Beijing China office is established.
- Spirox merges with Spirox Systems Corporation. Spirox Systems is renamed Spirox Hsinchu Science-Based Industrial Park Branch.
- Spirox acquires Tanisys as one of Spirox’s subsidiaries.
- Spirox (Shanghai) Corporation is established in Shanghai Zhangjiang High-Tech Industrial Park.
- Listed on Taiwan Stock Exchange with stock number 3055.
- DFT/BIST IP is established and receives various patents.
- Spirox Hong Kong is established.
- The first generation automatic semiconductor testing management system, SPANet, is launched.
- Asia Repair Center is established.
- Hsinchu Manufacturing and Design Center is established.
- Spirox merges with Spirox USA.
- Hsinchu Technical Center is established.
- Spirox subsidiary, Fortune Technologies, is established.
- Spirox Corporation Singapore is established.
- Spirox Systems Corporation is established.
- Testing Applications Department is established.
- Kaohsiung Office is established.
- Spirox Corporation established and partnered with Spirox USA.